Friday, February 21, 2014

The First Dream

Jan. 27th   The Bahamas

My first vivid dream of K.B. I awoke this morning with an image of her as real as if we had been sitting down for tea two months ago. The dream was that I was sitting on a stage, about to give a presentation related to my job. Someone was at the podium, about to introduce me. Then across from me, sitting on one of the nearby chairs, just a couple of feet away, was K.B.! She was wearing a black and white top. I called out, “K.B.! K.B.!” She smiled.

Then immediately the scene shifted. I was walking on a busy multi-lane highway which rose up ahead of me, as if towards a bridge. The person who was supposed to be introducing me on the stage was walking ahead of me. I was saying that I couldn’t go through with the presentation while I was grieving my friend. The person ahead of me called back to me, “You have to get over it! You have to leave it behind!”


The dream ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment